Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Back

I realized today that the clocks go back. This also made me realize that fall will soon be over and snow will be here before we know it. It's really cold today and while that makes for great knitting conditions, I am unable to devote any real time to my knitting lately. I've been errand running and making preparations for a quick weekend getaway. Of course, I will be taking some of my projects on the road with me. (That's what's getting me through). In the meantime however, I thought I'd take a quick break to make some overdue updates to the blog. It was looking very spring-like so I added fall leaves to the background...in an attempt to hang on to what's left of the season.  So, until I return to share some photo's...Happy Fall Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment