Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well, I managed to get all my Christmas knitting finished on time this year, phew! I think the gifts were very well received. Christmas Eve with the in-laws and Christmas day with my family were two days of  merriment. Ate a lot, laughed a lot and opened lot's of gifts, so who could possibly complain about that! At the moment, the snow is falling at a very rapid rate, making for a very cozy day. The recipients of said Christmas knits have agreed to model for me so all I need to do now is get a new memory card for my camera and set up the photo shoots!
Stay tuned for the pics...As for the new background for this blog, I thought the snow was very appropriate. However, I think I will probably be updating it again very soon so enjoy for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment