Thursday, February 24, 2011

A New Love...

I have been spending a lot of time with this


                                 ...Cascade Quatro 
(color: 9432). 
This is my first experience working with (any type of yarn from) Cascade and I have to say,
I love it!!! 
I really can't wait to try other yarns from this company but at the moment I am a huge fan of Quatro. 
I got this yarn as a birthday present from my husband...he really knows the way to my heart! I went on a search for just the right pattern to use for this yarn and finally I came across the Saroyan (a scarf/shawl type of thing) by Liz Abinante on Ravelry. It is a perfect match. The yarn is a pleasure and the pattern is fun and knits up really quick. I am on the last stretch of the pattern so there will be FO pics real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment