Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hoot...Hoot...

Of course owl's don't really say 'Hoot' but whatever, just thought I'd share with you something I made for my mother in law. I actually knit the owl a while ago. It's a pattern from Ysolda. I haven't figured out how to put a link here so you can just check the
blogs I'm following and you'll find her blog in that list. She was kind enough to post the pattern for free. Anyway, I've been thinking about what to do with this little guy for months. Then I thought, why not turn him into a magnet! Of course he needed some stability so I attached him to a felt background with a sun and branch to stand on. The colors match my MIL's kitchen and I know she's gonna love it.
It was a rainy day yesterday and I got a lot of sewing done (even though I had a headache all day). I even completed another flower pin. Stay tuned for the update on it...

1 comment:

  1. i hope your mom in law loves your hooty owl! he's super cute.

    ReplyDelete