Friday, July 16, 2010

UGH!

Today I awoke thinking about how much I was going to get done for the blog...

I imagined taking photo's of work in progress as well as some finished objects. I also wanted to share some of the blogs I've been reading and maybe be able to customize the blog itself a little more. What did I manage to accomplish you might be asking? Not a whole lot. In fact an hour or two was spent following and then un-following my own blog using the friends network connect button gadget thingy. That's pretty much it. It's very clear I have no idea what I'm doing. The only plus side to this whole problem is that at the moment there is nobody and I do mean NOBODY following my blunders (Thank goodness!). If there is someone out there reading this, please take pitty on me. Share some advice will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment