Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finally!

Well...here they are, the long awaited labels!!!! Yay!

Now all I have to do is iron them onto the back of the pins, take some more detailed photo's of each item and upload them to my etsy shop. Of course that will be no problem if all goes well...but if anyone out there knows me, then they know it's not going to be that simple.
Let's take today for instance. I have spent about 4 hours trying to remove a virus from my computer (I think I got it looking up a local Thai restaruant, can you imagine!) as well as trying to get blogger to work. I wasn't even able to publish a post until about 5 minutes ago and now that I seem to be able to do that much, I am currently having problems loading images from my desktop onto this post. What I want to know is, why would someone change things if they were fine before. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!!! And by the way I know it isn't an error on my part because I am doing the same thing I always do. AHHHHHH the frustration!

(This post was written on Moday but I never posted it because I was having difficulties loading my photo's. I thought the problem would be fixed by now but it is not. At this point I am thinking that blogger is to unpredictable and I may have to change my blog address. I've decided to publish this post anyway without the pics and continue to work on a solution for this problem)

No comments:

Post a Comment