Friday, October 29, 2010

Rhinebeck Update (better late than never...)

So, this post is a bit late but...here are my pics from Rhinebeck's Sheep & Wool Festival!
First let me start with the beautiful fall colors...







My fleece friends that make it all happen...






A broom demonstration (which I've never caught before)...
(I love this pic,see all the straw in mid air as he cuts it)




Me hanging out with my friends...

An awesome sand castle ...







and last but certainly not least, my goodies...
Since it's a little hard to tell what I purchased, here's a list;
1. Cowlgirls (book of cowl patterns) by Cathy Carron   2. A renewal subscription to WildFibers   3. Stitch markers from Waters Edge Jewelry (I bought them for the knit charms to add to #4)   4. A knit themed charm bracelet from   5. Three pins (they say: I'm a naughty knitter, Will knit for wine and Rhinebeck Rocks and a bumper sticker that says If knitting were exercise you could bounce a quarter off my ass  6. Yarn from Shel B. & Anita (iloveyarn.com) in green 7. a Pattern from Helen Hamann for the cork screw scarf     and 7. Fearful Symmetry Sock kit from Tsarina of Tsocks.
I guess that should keep me busy for a while right?

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great time, wish I could have gone to Rhinebeck!

    ReplyDelete