Saturday, October 9, 2010

What's On The Needles?

Well...I'm almost finished with a cowl to keep my sweetie's neck warm...
A pair of two toned socks for me...
And then a sock mate for the previous pair I was working on for myself... 
I also have some knitting projects I need to start for my etsy shop so basically, I feel as though I've knit myself into a corner with all these projects. I don't know what pair of needles to pick up first. I need to prioritize...unfortunately my socks can wait. Since it's getting colder by the minute and as it's almost done, the cowl should come first. Then I need to crank out some shop items. At that point, I should be able to sit back and finish the socks. Unless I start more projects of course. My new mantra shall be 'finish before starting new knits' . 

No comments:

Post a Comment