Saturday, October 9, 2010

Testing,Testing, 1... 2... 3

O.K, so I think I may have figured out the problem...needed to put all my pics in picasa, then select the ones I want to post on blog. I kinda figured this out by pure accident but whatever, just so glad I don't have to relocate my blog...at least for the moment. Hopefully I will be glitch free from now on.
The above pics are of the items I now have in my etsy store. Sadly, I didn't realize that my pics were too large for etsy's format so they are a bit blurry. One day it will all come together for me and I will laugh at how pathetic I once was. Or at least this is how I figure it in my head, we shall see...

I've decided that the first person who follows me (officially by clicking the option on the right) will get a free gift (handmade item) from me. At the moment I don't know if there is anyone out there even reading this but I promise to keep my word no matter how long it takes. This offer has no experation date!   

No comments:

Post a Comment